Saturday 12 July 2014

Miss Radcliffe Meets......4i

"To Young To Stress, To Young To Worry. To Young To Live My Life In A Hurry...." 
Yes, I found a new song I love. I'm sure you will sing along after hearing it.
'Soul Rich' the new song from North London's artist 4i.
4i
Miss R: When did you first get in to music?

Music has always been part of who I am, but I really started picking it up when I was about 12/13 years young. I remember my dad had bought a music software for the pc and I would use it to make beats. Shortly after that came my first ever written verse. 

Miss R: How would you describe your style?
I would like to think unique, very different to what is 'popping' at the moment. Very honest and most of all positive. Many people have compared me to artists such as Mos Def, J cole and even Common, which I can only take as compliments. 

 Miss R: Who did you listen to growing up?
Growing up I listened to all kinds of music, but most of all I was a big fan of KRS-One, Lauryn Hill, Bob Marley, Outkast and 2pac. I would definitely say these were my idols that influenced me into music.  
Miss R: I LOVE  your track 'Soul Rich' such a nice vibe. positive lyrics and soulful...Do you have a album to follow?
Not an album but I do have a mixtape that is in the pipelines. If all goes to plan it should be out before the end of the year. 'Soul Rich' being the first release from the tape, which is also entitled 'Soul Rich'
Soul Rich - 4i
Miss R: What do you think of the music on the radio today?
I have to be honest, I don't listen to the radio so that should say it all lol. 

Miss R: Who are your top 3 artist?

Of all time?  That's a tough one... For me I would have to say Bob Marley and 2pac. Their music really would touch the soul.

Miss R: Who would you like to collaborate with?

Where do I start? lol.  I would love to collaborate with Pharrell Williams and Erykah Badu.  I think we would create some real bangers aha

Miss R: Other than music, are there any other creative avenues you would like to explore?
I would love to explore drama. Acting in films. I've always had a slight passion for acting. I've just never really pursued it. 
Miss R: How have you developed as a artist?
As artists, I believe you are forever developing and should always want to grow into creating better. I've come along away from when I first began, not only with the song writing but with my vision of where I want to be in a few years to come. Slowly but surely things are becoming a lot more clear to me, also with the sound that is starting to develop as well.

 Miss R: Do you have any shows/Tours planned?
I have a few shows booked for the end of this month leading into September and October but my main focus right now is to get a few more visuals under my belt. We live in a day and age where it's not jus about making good music anymore, people want to visually see something so that's where I'm going to be focusing most of my energy.

Miss R: Where can we get your music?
You can check out my music here: 
Thank you 4i!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment