Sunday 30 November 2014

Miss Radcliffe Meets......Cash



It's my boy Cash, check out his recent freestyle. "Ready Or Not" 


Miss R: You are a rapper, photographer and a producer...which do you prefer?
Rapping, that's what I was doing before anything.
Miss R: What inspires your music?
It depends on the song. Some songs come from the mood I was in or a situation I was going through at the time, and other songs come from how much I like the beat.
Miss R: What music did you listen to growing up?
Everybody, but mostly, Big L, Biggie, Big Pun, Pac, DMX, Camron... ect.
Miss R: Who are your top 3 hip hop artist?
Big L, Fabolous, and Jadakiss.
Miss R: Which one of your songs would you say is your favourite and why?

I have so many I couldnt say 1 but I listen to "Shut Down" a lot.
Miss R: How are you different to any other artists?
I dont just focus on 1 thing. most of them think just being able to rap is going to get them on, but now it takes more than that. So I try to do everything. I record my own songs, mix them, I do photo shoots , videos and everything else.... and I got BARS! lol.
Miss R: Do you find it hard as a independent artists to get the exposure you deserve?
Very hard, but its all part of the grind.

Miss R: You recently released your mixtape "Crime Partners" what else are you working on? 
Right now im working on hit records for the radio... everybody knows I can rap and spit "bars" but that's not what the radio is looking for anymore, so I'm trying to focus on those hits for the radio (so producers stop sending me these hard beats! lol I need radio ready beats) but to hear my music you can find the mixtapes on datpiff (Crime Partners, and harlem nights) and my other music is on soundcloud.com/therealcash or just google therealcash and everything should pop up. 

Miss R :Are there any artists/producers you would like to collaborate with in the future?
Yes, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Eminem, and a few others... As far as producers I want to work with everybody especially Swizz Beatz, and Jus Blaze.
Thank You Cash.
 Twitter
@therealcash

No comments:

Post a Comment