Sunday 12 April 2015

Miss Radcliffe Meets......Hayzell

New Reggae sensation Hayzell definitely has the determination and talent to make his mark in the music world. His latest project 'RevoL.O.V.E.tion is proof of that.








Miss R: When did you first get in to music?


Circa 2008 (16 years old) all thanks to my dad being random, and making a bet between me and my younger brother lol.


Miss R: How long have you been writing lyrics?


I've been writing lyrics for about 8+ years now.

Miss R: Growing up, what type of music did you listen to?

Wow! a lot of music was pumped through my household on a daily. I can honestly say every genre except heavy/death metal. My parents are Jamaican they couldn't handle the screaming for 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
Miss R: What inspires your music/lyrics?


My surroundings, they bring out the greatest of ideas. I love making songs that  trigger emotions. All of my songs are from personal experiences of mine, people around me and of people I don't know but I observe their lifestyle and write it down.

"Do For Love"




Miss R: Do you produce your own music too?


I have produced a song once. it happened to be the first ever song I recorded in a studio. It's somewhere lurking on YouTube waiting to haunt me later in life. But I'm currently learning to play guitar and piano as I do want to produce for myself properly and for other artists.


Miss R: Your mixtape 'Revo.L.O.V.E.tion' is out now...What can people expect from this?

People can expect 14 tracks of pure heartfelt feel Good vibes, even though I wrote that project in a dark part of my life. It birthed some amazing tracks for people to connect with.


  Revo.L.O.V.E.tion

 


Miss R: Do you have a favourite track from 'Revo.L.O.V.E.tion'?


I can't choose a favourite, they all are special and unique in their own way. The people would have to do it for me lol.

Miss R: What else are you working on right now?


I'm working on a new project called " For the L.O.V.E" it's the follow up to "Revo.L.O.V.E.tion" it's 100x better! I can't wait for people to hear it! I also have another project I'm working on but I gotta keep it hush, it's for world to enjoy.
Miss R: Do you have any shows coming up?


I have a show on the 31st May. It's the Embankment summer Market Festival around 18k People will be at the event over 3 days. There are more shows coming in, I'm currently waiting on confirmation of dates.



Miss R: Which artist or producer would you like to work with in the future?


It would be great if I could write a song with Sean Paul, Collie Buddz, Stromae, Nico & Vinz, Tinie Tempah & Big Sean. As far as producers, Stephen Di Genius, Diplo, Major Lazer, Pharell, M.Fazz, Timbaland.


Miss R: What are your goals?..Do you want the big record deal or would you prefer being an independent artist?


Being signed to a major Label is something I'm looking forward to doing soon. I want to learn about the industry and understand it better than the back of my hand. Being independent is great however, I'm very confident in my music and I truly believe the world will embrace my sound. My music to be Global!
Miss R: Do you have any other interests/talents outside of music?

Food lol! Mi love mi food! I like doing normal things.
I want to travel the world. I feel it's a sin that as humans, we have around 100 years each on this earth to live, but we don't explore the earth. I would like to get back into acting once I've established the music.





@LifeOfHayzell

instagram: Lifeofhayzell

https://soundcloud.com/lifeofhayzell

No comments:

Post a Comment