Sunday 15 March 2015

OASIS BLACK by Moteleola

Finally the wait is over!! I've been waiting for this for so long.
UK producer Moteleola has worked with a great selection of artist on his debut project Oasis Black which features my top tracks "So Good" ft Cheer Dolor and "Y.D.B.I.M" ft Olivia Louise, J ManifestO & Dubz D.




"This project is my album of thoughts, expressed through the words of others, my emotions conveyed through string sections, samples & synths, my influences communicated through thick kick drums & sharp snares. Each song is a reflection of different relationships, from how the want for success can lay it's burden upon lovers, friends & deep companions, from the connection a mother holds with her unborn, to the extreme dramatisation of a loveless one sided relation. Dreams and aspirations are amazing, Conviction is even more incredible"



Click the link and enjoy!



Twitter @Moteleola_

No comments:

Post a Comment