sharing my love for music and those who create it.
New Music: 'This Thing of Ours' by Deezkid
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
(pic taken from soundcloud.com/deezkid)
New music from producer/recording artist Deezkid! 'This Thing of Ours' is my new fave. I am definitely lovin' this oldskool hip hop sound. Press play, Like and Share.
UK hip hop producer Configa has been an influential force in shaping hip-hop culture for more than two decades, producing some of the most iconic beats in the underground scene. Those familiar with Configa will be not be disappointed as he delivers yet another soon- to- be labelled a 'classic ' album for all to enjoy. Usually, when listening to any album first time, I can get a little impatient and find myself skipping through the tracks but as soon as the intro kicked in I already knew I was about to hear something special. While in keeping with the boom bap, golden era vibe, Configa drops in a little spice with the track 'Pop Off' featuring Si Phili , Fdot1 , Serocee and Corporal AK which has a dancehall influence, he then takes you in to a more soulful vibe with 'U Make My Day' featuring neo-soul singer/songwriter Sulpacio Jones . This is currently one of my favourites from the album, there a...
I was first introduced to Cyclonious and his music back in November 2013. His no nonsense, truth telling, fearless style caught my attention, with tracks such as 'F.E.A.R' (the title track from his last mixtape) 'Get Them Hands High' from The Chosen and 'Never Lose Your Passion' From The Warrior And The Blacksmith are just a few of my favourites. We will see the release of his new album 'Hostile Leadership' on 27th June. I caught up with the East London Rapper for a quick chat.. Miss R. You started writing at the young age of 11. Do you remember the first song you wrote? Nah, It's been so long and I didn't save the paper I wrote it on. It's a shame really. Miss R. Growing up, what music did you listen to outside of hip hop? Revival reggae mostly because of my parents, but anything popular at the time. Miss R. You're a producer as well as a rapper. Which do you prefer, and is one process easie...
(image by mjmpremier.com ) It's a VERY exciting time for RnB lovers across the globe. Az Yet (One of the best RnB groups from the 90's) are making a comeback!! Group members: Marc Nelson, Kenny Terry, Dion Allen and Claude Thomas have been working hard to bring the fans something very special for 2016. The Philadelphia group, who are best known for their hit songs 'Last Night' and 'Hard To Say I'm Sorry' (Chicago cover) will be releasing their new album very soon.. In the meantime check out the taster below and remind yourself what real music and great vocals sound like. Press play, Like and share. @az yetofficial facebook.com/ azyetofficial soundcloud.c om/az-yet Instagram. com/azyetofficial
Comments
Post a Comment